Tax and financial issues are regualrly in the news. Below you will find a feed which will provide you with up-to-the minute news items which you might find of interest.
- Calls for rates reform ahead of Government review.
- Call for evidence into basis period reform launched.
- £280m may have been paid unnecessarily in 2018/19.
- HMRC misses out on £35bn in uncollected taxes.
- Growth slows as SDLT holiday tapers off.
- Online service to simplify apprenticeship levy funds allocation process.
- The three dividend tax rates will increase for the first time since the 2010/11 tax year.
- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
- GDP grows by 0.1% in July 2021.
See how we can help
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality service to all of our clients, and in constantly striving to improve the range and nature of that service. If you have a question that we can help you with, dont hesitate to get in touch.
Sign up to get our newsletter
We would love to be able to provide you with some insight each month on tax issues as and when they arise. Please therefore feel free to sign up to our newsletter.