Tax and financial issues are regualrly in the news. Below you will find a feed which will provide you with up-to-the minute news items which you might find of interest.
- Main corporation tax rate will increase to 25% for firms with profits over £250,000.
- Tax returns for 2019/20 will now be taken into account.
- Sunak set out a £65 billion three-point plan to provide jobs and support.
- The key business announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- The key personal announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- What does Chancellor Rishi Sunak have up his sleeve?
- Stamp duty, mortgage guarantees, late payment and duties.
- Recovery loan scheme, restart grants and business rates.
- Your Spring Budget 2021 report will appear here on 4 March 2021.
See how we can help
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality service to all of our clients, and in constantly striving to improve the range and nature of that service. If you have a question that we can help you with, dont hesitate to get in touch.
Sign up to get our newsletter
We would love to be able to provide you with some insight each month on tax issues as and when they arise. Please therefore feel free to sign up to our newsletter.