Tax and financial issues are regualrly in the news. Below you will find a feed which will provide you with up-to-the minute news items which you might find of interest.
- CPI rate at the highest level for 40 years.
- Stricter measures rolled out to crack down on relief abuse.
- The changes will reflect BoE’s interest rate increase.
- Interest rate hits 13-year-high.
- HMRC aims for more testing before rollout in 2024.
- Two people per business can now access training.
- UK Finance report showed uptick in Q1 2022.
- Test and trace decline sees GDP shrink by 0.3%.
- LITRG warns taxpayers to be wary of self-assessment mistakes.
- Taxpayers who sold shares being sent letters by HMRC.
See how we can help
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality service to all of our clients, and in constantly striving to improve the range and nature of that service. If you have a question that we can help you with, dont hesitate to get in touch.
Sign up to get our newsletter
We would love to be able to provide you with some insight each month on tax issues as and when they arise. Please therefore feel free to sign up to our newsletter.